• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] E-girl posting on dating sites under the name "Emily" or other names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortalseraph

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Hello, I need help here. This is an urgent investigation or at least you guys can provide to me. I don't have any money to hire a private investigator and law enforcement won't be able to help me with my situation because they don't get paid and have other stuff to deal with, but I just need a quick simple investigation that you guys an help that can help me locate this woman catfish/catfisher that won't tell me her onlyfans, snapchat, or other dating sites that she uses. She does adult content on onlyfans online and has been catfishing me/taking advantage and leading me on with money and has been catfishing using other pictures of other women, not sure if she does it on her onlyfans. But she has catfished and has stolen my money ($3k) and I would like to know if you guys are able to help me to find any information on this woman. I'm in contact with her but I've spent thousands of dollars with her without her giving me any information on her snapchat or any adult sites that she does content on.

She goes by the name of "Emily Morgan" but uses "Emily" as her name, I think she probably started using other names online. But I've only have some videos and am wondering if you guys know or can locate any accounts that uses that name and any types of videos or pics that she uses. There's this avatar person on snapchat that she used in the past but I'm not sure where else I can find other content on.

She does adult content online on onlyfans, snapchat, etc. for money but I don't know where to look and find her since she doesn't want me to find out. But I'm only paying for her companionship/intimacy for lots of money which at this point i'm being used and paid $3k on cashapp, and she's not giving me any information besides her pimps.

These are a couple of videos that she sent me so far.

Does anyone know or if this girl catfished using another e-girl's videos online?

Status
Not open for further replies.