• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
The description for episode one of season three of "My 600-lb Life" reads as follows: Amber is 23, over 600-lbs, and relies on her family and boyfriend for even simple needs; her fear of dying young is so overwhelming that she decides to relocate 2,000 miles in hopes that weight loss surgery will give her life back.

This would be my Exhibit A in a discussion on whether men or women have it worse in their efforts to attract a mate. I weigh 170 lbs and no woman will give me the time of day but 600-lb Amber is swimming in cock like some kind of hyper-sexual manatee. Life is unfair.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
432942532_413211988115860_1089547604987123309_n.jpg

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
The description for episode one of season three of "My 600-lb Life" reads as follows: Amber is 23, over 600-lbs, and relies on her family and boyfriend for even simple needs; her fear of dying young is so overwhelming that she decides to relocate 2,000 miles in hopes that weight loss surgery will give her life back.

This would be my Exhibit A in a discussion on whether men or women have it worse in their efforts to attract a mate. I weigh 170 lbs and no woman will give me the time of day but 600-lb Amber is swimming in cock like some kind of hyper-sexual manatee. Life is unfair.
Just out of curiosity:
170 pounds are 85 kilograms, how tall are you? unless you are under 5 foot, that is a really good weight...

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Just out of curiosity:
170 pounds are 85 kilograms, how tall are you? unless you are under 5 foot, that is a really good weight...

I am 5'9" (1.75m). It's not really that much of an issue. I may have exaggerated for the sake of humor.