• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I-KON Championship Thread

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
The culmination of 3+ years of intense nude photo competition, incorporating an elite pool of world-class candidates, the I-KON crown (i.e., International King of Nudes)
denotes the top reigning nude-glamour or artistic-nude photograph, as documented by both World Class Nudes and Prime Time Teasers photo tournaments.

2019 Prime Time Teasers Photo-of-the-Year winner Bikini Tease, along with 2016 Multi-Model Division Champion Night Hunger* will now challenge
defending I-KON champion Majestic Mood for the coveted crown.

A bi-annual title event, match is set to launch later today... stay tuned! :turnturn:

* note: In an oversight, hall-of-fame photo Night Hunger was excluded from last season's IKON tournament, and so will now be given the opportunity to compete for the title.

wmonbear

Notice of Title Change: Night Hunger has been re-titled asi"Time for Dessert"

wmonbear

space
space
space

Bikini Tease
[2019 Prime Time Teasers Photo of the Year] [Soft Tease Division Champion]

Majestic Mood
[2018-2019 World Class Nudes Photo of the Year] [Black & White Division Champion]

Time for Dessert
[2016 Multi-Model Division Champion]

Which photo do you like best overall?

Poll Duration: 4 days

1st Tiebreaker: winner determined by votes cast by current"Superjudges"
2nd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first 9 votes received
3rd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first pic to reach 3 votes

Celebrating the art of nude glamour - artistic nude photography!

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
This is a great tournament, right off the bat!

All three pictures truly stand out, and have earned their previous titles fair and square. But to ne, one of them does stand out:

"Majestic Mood"

The first picture, "Bikini Tease", features a beautiful model, too, and the colours almost had me throwing my vote that way, but the green background distracts from the perfect foireground, it almost looks random. So alas, the picture had a flaw.

The third picture features two beautiful models, and the picture tells much more of a story than the other two. Yet the arrangement of the plates and so on on the table looks a bit improvised, which distracts from the main action. So there is a flaW; TOO:

Picture #3 is in b&w, and this could be a major drawback - instead this fact sculpts the perfect body so much more, and the look on her face just tops it off. a neutral background, and a simple rock as a prop adds a classic greek air, which heightens the feel of this picture. All around perfection.

wmonbear

space
space
space

Bikini Tease
[2019 Prime Time Teasers Photo of the Year] [Soft Tease Division Champion]

Majestic Mood
[2018-2019 World Class Nudes Photo of the Year] [Black & White Division Champion]

Time for Dessert
[2016 Multi-Model Division Champion]

Which photo do you like best overall?

Poll Duration: 4 days

1st Tiebreaker: winner determined by votes cast by current"Superjudges"
2nd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first 9 votes received
3rd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first pic to reach 3 votes

Celebrating the art of nude glamour - artistic nude photography!

Reactions: sj1

SWTwo15

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Majestic Mood. For the clean and clear presentation of the perfect female form. And is it ever perfect....

wmonbear

Time for Dessert... LOVE the mood, originality, heat, and realism!

sj1

Love & Basketball
I like "Bikini Tease" and "Majestic Mood" both a lot. Tough, I will go with "Majestic Mood" cause it is framed better. The model's head is not cut like "Bikini Tease". Still like both of them.

Freq3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
All very good pictures, but after a bit of contemplation my choice is Majestic Mood as it is nicely framed with good contrast and form :) The other 2 dont quite meet the same standard for me in those same categories

wmonbear

space
:update:

Majestic Mood - 6
Bikini Tease - 4
Time for Dessert - 1

Time remaining in match (as of this post): 3 days

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
Just a comment not a vote:
I still suspect there's something not quite right with the left (and maybe even right) ass cheek on Majestic Mood. Just doesn't look natural to me. A bit of photo enhancement, maybe?
I have no such questions about Bikini Tease :clap: (who I already voted for).

wmonbear

Just a comment not a vote:
I still suspect there's something not quite right with the left (and maybe even right) ass cheek on Majestic Mood. Just doesn't look natural to me. A bit of photo enhancement, maybe?
I have no such questions about Bikini Tease :clap: (who I already voted for).

Had my doubts as well regarding authenticity (photoshop or otherwise) of her derriere, as it appears to be almost too flawless.

But after taking a look at Stanija's portfolio, I concluded there wasn't enough evidence to overturn. ;)
Her ass cheeks don't look that unusual to me, at least to the point of suspecting ass implants. Plus, the following pics, showing her in completely different settings, appear to be totally legit, i.e., natural:

https://up.picr.de/37515840ad.jpg
https://up.picr.de/37516027ta.jpg