• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Masuimi Max

Masuimi Max

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
Official Checked Star Member
I still can't post pics here! Keep getting a glitch. What's your favorite pic of me? ;)

Flyboy69

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here.
Masuimi, are you using the above "Insert link" button or the "insert Image" button ???
FYI - I always use the "Insert Image" button to posts either photo links or download a photo file.

Anyway, here are a couple of favorite photos of you flaunting your fabulous figure in super sexy skyhigh heels 😜πŸ”₯πŸ‘
2016-12-29-aeon-flux-008-jpg.523719

2016-11-06-eudoxia-025-jpg.699648
πŸ˜œπŸ‘

Masuimi Max

Masuimi, are you using the above "Insert link" button or the "insert Image" button ???
FYI - I always use the "Insert Image" button to posts either photo links or download a photo file.

Anyway, here are a couple of favorite photos of you flaunting your fabulous figure in super sexy skyhigh heels 😜πŸ”₯πŸ‘
2016-12-29-aeon-flux-008-jpg.523719

2016-11-06-eudoxia-025-jpg.699648
πŸ˜œπŸ‘
Using insert image, but it's not working! :(

Masuimi Max

And now I'm getting the glitch again! :(

Masuimi Max

Wanted to post a naughty XXXMas pic, but I'm still getting a glitch! Hope you all have a good one!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Happy Holidays Masuimi. Be safe!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 10980448, member: 325622"]
What's your favorite pic of me? ;)
This entire set by Holly Randall

These two in particular ...

img-4.jpg

img-10.jpg

If I could get into Holly's website? I would put up more pictures up from this gallery. u/n & p/w problems are preventing me. It looks like I'll have to re-enroll over there in a month.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Is there any difference between the material that is released on her normal website and her onlyfans?

Is material on her onlyfans further paywalled?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Is there any difference between the material that is released on her normal website and her onlyfans?

Is material on her onlyfans further paywalled?
Almost all of the content at Onlyfans is paywalled. It has to be. I'l get to that later.

Masuimi Max's Onlyfans is a free service. Meaning, after you enroll there, you would then make purchases of her content. Normally, that content becomes available through the DM (direct messaging service) aka via PM (private messaging) - however, the difference between subscribing to a free Onlyfans model and a model to whom you pay a monthly subscription fee to - is in order to contact the "free" model, you have to make tips to her. Messages with tips mean that they go up to the top of the list and they get answered first. Tipping is the only way to reach her. For a model to whom you pay a monthly subscription to, their DM/PM service is available 24/7 and you don't have to tip them to leave messages.

Masuimi has many more photo galleries on her website than in her Onlyfans. A ton more. Remember Onlyfans is a fairly new idea and concept. She does have 64 videos up at Onlyfans. Although, a word of advice, a model's Onlyfans videos are usually of two types, 480p and 720p. You would want a model who does 720p videos. Now the tough part, after you purchase a 720p video at a model's Onlyfans, it is only available for streaming. No downloads. Just to be clear.

You also cannot share her Onlyfans pictures at any other forums or blogs. A model's pictures are embedded with the Onlyfans website and her name. The contract you have is between the model and you as a user at her Onlyfans. As a user of a model's content, you do have availability to it. To do otherwise is a violation of the Onlyfans TOS (terms of service) So don't go sharing it anywhere else.

Last edited:

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I'm generally aware of how onlyfans operates. Everything being behind a paywall instead of a subscription is kind of annoying though as I don't want to pay for every photo set or video that's put out especially if I have to get in contact with somebody directly every time to get it.

I guess what I was getting at most is with my question is the content of her normal website different than her onlyfans content. It seems like a needless complication to me if so. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to tell her how to run run her business as it's none of my business how she runs things, but I also would never sign up for two different things from a model no matter how much a fan of theirs I am, as I'm not loaded down with money to do that. I realize it's probably more profitable for some people to do it that way and I understand and don't blame them for it necessarily.

I just miss the old days when people could just pay a monthly subscription to somebody's website and get everything, if for nothing else it's just more simple.

Masuimi Max

Still can't post pics! But Happy New Year!

Masuimi Max

Thanks! I still can't post any pics! I wrote to tech!

Reactions: sj1