• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2021 NCAA Tournament Talk

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I'll try this again. It's March Madness. Conference tourneys are over or winding down. Let's discuss. If this one doesn't fly, I swear I'm gonna start a thread where I post only really ugly chicks naked. So there.

• Haha
Reactions: sj1

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
There are plenty of threads with ugly naked chicks out there. (I've contributed to a few of them. 😉)

Has anyone established an over/under for the number of forfeits due to COVID?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
After Duke and Kansas, they stopped taking bets.

gmase

All of the Oral Roberts fans are cashing in their chips. The Tulsa bars will be hopping tonight.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
As a Big10 guy, I'm proud as Peaches over Rutgers. Go Scarlet Knights!!!

gmase

Big10: COVID won more games than Ohio State. Why does Rutgers feel like an honorary member?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Speaking of which, the mighty Illini have fallen to the talented but apparently underestimated Loyola of Chicago Ramblers. The Ramblers--if you recall--were in the Final Four a few years ago under Coach Moser, where they lost to Michigan.

gmase

Talent or connections?
3XUGP54EJZBGTFXOAGFAZGJAUY.jpg

Their basketball team isn't too bad this year either.

My wife has an excellent job at the hospital that brings us many benefits. Go Bruins!

John Wooden, in Heaven, must be proud. He'll make his decision about the basketball team sometime next week based on final results.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Wooden is in basketball Heaven wringing his coach's towel. Cronin is sticking with his team's honor and saying that they weren't there by accident. And Mark Few is scratching his head, wondering how the Bruins got that close, and how the hell they're gonna stop the accelerating Bear steam machine.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Gonzaga tanked last night. The perfect season is no more. The Baylor University men's basketball team outplayed them. Up and down the court.

Gonzaga Mens basketball.JPG

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
'Nuff said. And thank you to all the posters, participants, and proud post-season purveyors who made this thread possible. See 'ya next year, when the Spartans will probably be pre-season favorites, then blow it halfway through the year. 🏀🏀🏀

WheresChuck

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Well, I don't know if your Spartans "blew it" under the circumstances, but I had to go way down the Sports forums to find this thread about college basketball. Tsk tsk tsk. What a shamola. Here the March Madness madness is in full Mad Mode, and not a squeak about the great 'ole game itself. Literally thousands of Saint Peter's fans are howling like crazed Romans, and NO thread here to vent their hysteria. That's just gosh darned sad. :(