• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
hqdefault.jpg

"Yeah, a good girl. The Forth Of July. Mama's Apple Pie...
SHE WAS A HOOKA!!!"

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,e0e1dd:064437a66d,front,square_product,600x600.u1.jpg

norm-macdonald-kojak.gif

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Old Telly Phallus. I liked him too. Kojak was a good show. I liked the fat frizzy haired detective he always had around. He reminded me of a Samoan wrestler. I don't know if you are aware, but he is Uncle to, Pricilla Barnes. She was the last roommate on 3's Company, and played Terry, the nurse. She also appeared in Penthouse, and showed her perky little ones in "Mall Rats". I always thought she was hot, and had a killer body

Reactions: sj1

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Old Telly Phallus. I liked him too. Kojak was a good show. I liked the fat frizzy haired detective he always had around. He reminded me of a Samoan wrestler. I don't know if you are aware, but he is Uncle to, Pricilla Barnes. She was the last roommate on 3's Company, and played Terry, the nurse. She also appeared in Penthouse, and showed her perky little ones in "Mall Rats". I always thought she was hot, and had a killer body

I remember Pricilla Barnes AKA Terri.

My ancestors are Russians and I enjoyed watching Telly playing an eccentric Cossack in Horror Express.

d318f56a7c2707c254ad0599ecbc74125a7676e0.gif

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
You ever see Telly on that one episode of Alice? Vera got so turned on she left a puddle.

Ever see a waitress get sexually harassed in such a badass manner? Telly was a man's man, for sure.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Because you must have been a beautiful young boy? Maybe he made sculptures at home. Maybe some day we'll see you in an exhibition

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
If Kojak ever ran for Sheriff of LA County I'd vote for him 17 times. Hopefully Columbo gets appointed Chief Of Police too. Criminals would be scratching their heads while running for their worthless lives. Eat shit, criminals!

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
X, California and Texas have the best high speed police pursuits. We both gotta lotta land and roads to drive on. Here's one of yours from Houston.

Dodge Challenger Hellcat 717 HP

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Corporate team building activities are really just an excuse for people to run around waving their penises at each other.