• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
1690075751146511.jpg

Generic sarcastic comment.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I wonder if she wears a condom???
I've never heard of a "SHE" wearing a condom. How's that work? and is it a German thing?

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Well, we had that issue popping up lately, and I was and am wondering how this can work.

Not a german thing, I believe

Mr. Daystar

Well, we had that issue popping up lately, and I was and am wondering how this can work.

Not a german thing, I believe
Maybe she has to go into a special clinic and have her cooch lined with some form of long lasting latex. Or maybe she has a flesh light installed in her cooch.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I believe the member who wrote the post I refer to just doesn't use english as his first language

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
When I was in high school, I once took an unlocked lock on one locker and used it to lock a similarly unsecured locker. In this state, neither locker's owner would be able to access their locker. I heard later that the young lady who was unable to get into her locker had a panic attack and vomited on another person. I feel badly for her. Though as I recall she was on the heavy side so that makes it less sad. I do feel badly writing that.

I feel I should state here that I am currently under influence of THC.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I would like to win the damn lottery tonight. >110 million euros.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Finally, my own house. With a nice backyard. and a Frontporch.
Yeah, a front porch would be nice. But that's not a "fuck it" purchase, that's an investment in your future and buying something you need, as opposed to renting something you need. I mean something you would only buy, if you had plenty of fuck you money. Like I would buy an old vintage Gibson EDS 1275. I don't need it, I can't play it, but they look cool. Or maybe a $5000 wrist watch. I've always thought Omega chronographs looked awesome.